Search
  • mcpheatauto

Derby Bentley (Gurney Nutting) ready to go

I have now finished the work on the Derby Bentley that's booked in to a concours event, I think it's turned out nicely. I've removed and repainted the wiper motor & water pump and touched up the block & tappet chest covers. The float chambers & lids, fan, one-shot reservoir and air filter front housing have been professionally done. The driver's door window problem was caused by the channel at the rear of the window being badly worn, an easy fix in itself but accessing it took an age - whoever trimmed the door must have got a staple gun for Christmas, there were well over 100 staples and they all had to be carefully removed.


39 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All